- GAP – Middle School and High School students
- Kingdom Kids – Elementary and Preschool students
MOTTO: “Wholly Intensified & Inspired for Impact” Jeremiah 1:6-8
Purpose of the Ministry:
It is the mission of the WiiImpact Youth Ministry to holistically minister to, disciple, and develop with excellence all young persons of the Riceville Mt. Olive Baptist Church. We pledge ourselves to be at all times wholly intensified and inspired for Impact!
Ministry Skills and Commitments:
- To involve young disciples in service to others
- To be involved in ministries of the church
- To study, understand, and know the bible
- To apply the Bible to daily lifestyle
- To serve as a vehicle of inspiration
Ministry Activities and Functions:
- Black History Essay, Oratorical, and Artistic Expressions Contest
- Easter and Christmas Productions
- Baccalaureate Recognition and Luncheon
- Vacation Bible School
- Summer Basketball League
- Youth Revival
- Youth Annual Day
- Fall Festival
Frequency of Service:
- Anointed Motions of Praise – Practices are three Saturdays before the third Sunday.
- Beginners Children Church for ages 5 and under –1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th Sundays at the main campus.
- GAP LIVE – Wednesday Night Bible Study at 7 PM.
- Kingdom Kids – Wednesday Night Bible Study at 7 PM.
- Youth Choir – Practice is Tuesday night before the third Sunday at 7 PM.
- Youth Church for Elementary, Middle School and High School students – 2nd, 4th and 5th Sundays at the Joe D. Johnson Center (Riceville North Campus).
- Youth First Responders – Meet on the 4th Tuesday with the Adult First Responders
- Youth Sunday School – Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM at the Main Campus
- Youth Ushers and Greeters – Meet on 1st Monday with the Adult Ushers and Greeters Ministry