Support the mission of the church in saving souls through prayer, evangelism and discipleship.
- Meet regularly to pray for the church, for individuals and the community
- Bible Study
- Special Events within the body
- Social Events
- Support one another in areas outside of the church
- Job related events
- Social EventsEncourage one another with the word of God through scriptures and fellowship
- Minister to women that have not accepted Jesus as their Savior:
- Invite them to a Sunday Worship Service
- Invite them to activities and meetings
- Develop a rapport to access needs
- Teach others to meet their needs through and preparation
- Encourage family involvement as a unit
- Support other ministries of the church
We seek to establish a support system with young ladies from the ages of 10 years old to 25 years, along with their families. The programs goal is to offer safe support, a listening ear, guidance and companionship. Our aim is to provide trustworthy support that would be beneficial to our young ladies and pleasing to God. The program services one to one and group sharing discussions plus activities. Further program services will be added based on the needs of the participants.
Getting Fit “Crunchers”
Weekly Tuesday and Thursday
6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
(Vigorous exercise 45 minutes to one hour followed by topics on nutrition)