Purpose of the Ministry (Statement of purpose): It is the mission of the Prayer Ministry of Riceville Mt. Olive Baptist Church to serve the Body of Christ Locally and globally by praying for their needs and requests.
Ministry Skills and Commitments (Ministry’s key strengths, commitment to church, and commitment to Christ): The Prayer Ministry is committed to the Prayer needs and concerns of the Riceville Congregation and the global community. The ministry is composed of a group of God Fearing Men and Women who have surrendered their lives to God, searches the Word of God for wisdom, and seek God for understanding.
Ministry Activities and Functions (What do you do, who do you service, what will members see you do):
- Praying Daily for Riceville’s Fulfillment of it Mission Statement
- Praying Daily for the Church to grow spiritually as it is grow numerically
- Praying for members that are sick and shut-in
- Praying for those that submit online and fill out prayer request forms
- Connect with the ministry for its weekly prayer conference call
- Attend Prayer Conferences and Workshops
- Pray for individuals as requested.
Frequency of Service (How often do you meet, fellowship, rehearse, or serve):
- Attend Prayer Meeting and Bible Study Every Wednesday at 6:30 P.M.
- Prayer Services every Monday at 5:30 A.M.
- Prayer Services every Wednesday at 12:00 Noon
Ministry Contact Info:
- Deacon Willie Simmons Jr., Prayer Ministry Leader
Submit your prayer request
Amazing things can happen when people come into agreement. Please enter the following information below, so we may attend to your prayer request appropriately. Email address is required and phone number is optional for submission.